Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions
- Denon UK is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Denon UK makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Denon UK howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither Denon UK nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Denon UK are not responsible for any materials that can be accessed from linked sites or the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in this disclaimer are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Denon UK liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s) and reproduction or use of graphics, audio documents, audio sequences and texts or other electronic or printed participation thereof is prohibited without the express consent of Denon UK.